TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
1) Once Order is Placed, your order is processed.
2) It takes 48 hours to confirm the payment with the bank.
3) Once payment is confirmed with the bank, your order is packed and shipped.
4) Once an order is shipped, you will receive an auto-email with tracking details on your registered email with the website.
5) Complaints for Replacement of Breakage/leakage or Damage Products will be Acceptable Only within 48 hours after delivery.
6) For any queries/details, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7) DEVBHUMI NATURAL PRODUCTS may send you E-mails / SMS communication relating to the Products Information/Promotional activities/Offers Program from time to time on your registered contact details. In case of any objection to such emails/SMS, do mail us a request at email@example.com to stop email/SMS in the future.
We offer to ship anywhere in India.
We take utmost care in shipping your products. But to make all procedures smooth and easy please allow us 3-7 working days for your order to be dispatched. Normally orders are placed before noon on a business day, we aim to ship the same day, providing card security checks are complete, the payment is received and stock availability is confirmed. Orders placed after noon will be shipped the very next business day. Orders Received on Sunday or during Holidays are dispatched the following Monday or the next working day. During busy times, such as holiday periods, there could be a long processing time and shipping delays so please bear with us.
Since we do not use Speed Post services the orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes or military addresses until there is a particular courier service that can reach there. Rural domestic addresses require one or more additional days to deliver.
Devbhumi uses all leading courier companies for the shipment of your products and generally, the time taken to deliver any product anywhere in India is estimated at 3-5 days. However, if the product is bulky the parcel will be shipped by surface (by road) which would take 7 -10 days to reach until requested by the customer for urgent delivery or by air. But if there is any unseen or unexpected problem then the parcel either shipped by air or by surface might be delayed. Unexpected problems could be anything like :
- Unable to reach the customer.
- Customer’s phone number not working/ not reachable.
- Any kind of strike in the city or courier company.
- Any natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, drought, etc.
- Any raid by any government department.
- Any kind of mishappening during transit.
Shipping Information (within India)
- Shipping is free for Prepaid and Cash on Delivery Orders.
- DEVBHUMI uses major courier partners like BlueDart, DTDC, Delhivery, GATI, FedEx, EcomExpress & Indian Post to ship parcels within India.
- For Shipping Information, the Customer has to check within the dashboard, Email, and SMS for courier name, tracking number, and live to track of parcel.
- Delivery time 3 to 5 working days from placing of order.
Refund and Returning Policy
Regarding Refunding of Amount:-
Once an order is confirmed, Devbhumi will not accept return or refund requests . However, in certain situations, we are more than happy to work with our customers to find an amicable solution that is fair to all parties. Please visit REFUND POLICY for more information
Devbhumi also reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed due to various reasons including but not limited to, the non-availability of stock, pricing errors, informational errors, or problems identified with the personal/financial details provided by the customer.
Regarding Replacement of Product:-
In a few cases, we ensure that pickup is arranged at the earliest and we ship the replacement as soon as we receive the item from our courier partner.
Replacement is subject to the availability of stock with us. In case a replacement is not available, we will refund the amount for the same.
- DEVBHUMI accepts the following forms of payment –
- All electronic means like Debit Card / Net Banking/Mobile Payment
- MasterCard or Visa Credit Cards / Debit or ATM Card
- Wire / Bank / Fund Transfer
- Demand Draft